Friday 12 August 2011

Set back



                                                           


One of the down side of writing a blog about interesting places is, if u don't go anywhere there's nothing to write about. That's what's happening to me rite now... So, do i need to have other options to write about?..hhhmmmm i've already ruled out food... what else is there to talk about... food is the only other thing i'm crazy about..besides jalan2.


I know i did say i'm gonna share my experiences in oman during this fasting month since we've become immobilize for 1 month. Tapi kan i dont have decent pics to share... tension gila... that's another down side. I know some people will say "tak pe la letak gamba apa yg ada pun ok" sorry, not to me... call me perfectionist, compulsive, or crazy but inside my twisted head i sort of have this picture of how my entry is supposed to look like and what i wanted to let people know about these places. So when what i'm going to write does not come out even close to what i've imagined, i'll go nuts... yeah right. I'll be like... ape ni? kalau aku baca aku paham ker? apa minah ni nak citer? ish dlm gambar x nampak pun? boleh ke org paham citer aku ni? Pathetic kan.... going nuts over such silly things...maybe that's just me.

I guess i just have to tone down the crazy side of me... satg tak pasal2 org ingat blog ni org gila yg tulih... hahaha baru ye. Just like when i first had a maid..  i go crazy when she didn't wash the dishes like me... first u have to separate the plates, cutlery and glasses, then u wash the glasses first, after that the cutlery finally the dishes but not before u stack them with the largest at the bottom so that you'll soap the smallest first then u can rinse the largest dish and put them to dry in nice order....tu baru bab basuh pinggan mangkuk, belum lagi  sidai baju, lipat kain baju, organizing closet... biar betul! memang sah minah ni gila.... so when i got a maid i learned to close one eye... asal dia basuh bersih sudah laaa

Now i have to do the same with my blog.... dont think too much.. just write, let it flow... it's my blog anyway, i choose what i want to write. People will choose to read it or not so don't bother. Just remember why i decided to start this blog in the first place... just to share my experiences. It doesn't matter if it is not perfect or up to my expectations, what matter is that i know somewhere out there, somebody is enjoying reading my blog and looking forward to my next entry or actually take my advise on things i've mentioned here. To these people, I thank you...

2 comments:

  1. Don't limit and restrict yourself to whatever you wanna write. Sometimes apa yg keluar from our heart yg paling best citanya. Orang nak baca ke tak, is another story.. yang penting is our satisfaction in blogging. Keep it up..

    ReplyDelete