Thursday 21 July 2011

Asal usul kewujudan blog ini

I never really know when i started to enjoy travelling. Masa kecik-kecik dulu biasa la ikut mak & ayah g jalan2, but not like travel around the world ... just dlm Malaysia...paling jauh pun pegi buat umrah in 2007, second paling jauh is Medan and that was like in the late 80's. Tu jer laaa.That time i really enjoyed myself... I dont think I can recall any unpleasant experience during those trips. Maybe because of that...I can say that I like to travel.

Growing up, my time was when everyone wanted to study abroad... nk belajar kt oversea.. that's how people say it, myself included. Masa tu kalau dapat belajar kat oversea tu kira hebat la. Parents pun kalau ada anak yg belajar kat luar negara tu kembang kempis la bila org tanya anak belajar kt mana? Kat US, kat UK... hahaha kelakar pulak bila teringat. Now it doesn't make any difference belajar kat luar ke kat dalam ke, our local grads pun ramai yg hebat2. Sadly my dream to study oversea never come true... but my friends and I always joke around and tell people we studied in UK...... of Malaysia....UKM hahaha.
It was not until I married my husband that I was blessed with the opportunity to really go out and see places that i can only dream of. I am thank full  for that... Alhamdulillah. So that's how this blog came to existence. I want to be able to share with anyone who cares, the places, the people, the food, the culture... the whole experience of living in a place far away from home.

No comments:

Post a Comment